Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Passionate

Passionate

ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ  Empty
PostSubject: ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ    ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Welcome to Passionate's GM Application

Hope you enjoy!

Name:

Jenny

Female

IGN:

Passionate or <3

Timezone:

GMT (-5) Eastern Standard Time

Date Joined:

September 2, 2012

Why Should I Consider You?

I want to volunteer to become a GM for ExclusiveMs because I certainly want to help recruit for this server, I'll catch majority hackers that will come on ExclusiveMs, I'll simply get a screenshot or record the scene briefly as possible, then I'll ban them after I tell them about why they are being banned for. Why tell them? Because I want them to know what happened, so they wouldn't complain since I have the evidence to point out that he/she is a hacker. I want to receive the ability to help out newcomers who have no idea what to do, Newcomers will majority listen to me because they have no choice to believe me, since I'm a GM and they know that I know more about this server than them.

Additional Comments/Details.

I am compatible with mostly anyone who simply gives a polite reply, I get it sometimes when I intrude in a bad situation, but you have the feelings to give me a rude response. I don't mind since I do that sometimes, but I do take my job seriously. For playing private servers since June 28, 2012, Most GM(s) on other servers are cocky. To be honest, I really don't feel comfortable near arrogant people, Having high self-esteem is good, but too high is bad.

Thank you, for spending your precious time reading this!
Back to top Go down
TonyMS

PostSubject: Re: ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ    ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 am

Passionate wrote:
Welcome to Passionate's GM Application

Hope you enjoy!

Name:

Jenny

Female

IGN:

Passionate or <3

Timezone:

GMT (-5) Eastern Standard Time

Date Joined:

September 2, 2012

Why Should I Consider You?

I want to volunteer to become a GM for ExclusiveMs because I certainly want to help recruit for this server, I'll catch majority hackers that will come on ExclusiveMs, I'll simply get a screenshot or record the scene briefly as possible, then I'll ban them after I tell them about why they are being banned for. Why tell them? Because I want them to know what happened, so they wouldn't complain since I have the evidence to point out that he/she is a hacker. I want to receive the ability to help out newcomers who have no idea what to do, Newcomers will majority listen to me because they have no choice to believe me, since I'm a GM and they know that I know more about this server than them.

Additional Comments/Details.

I am compatible with mostly anyone who simply gives a polite reply, I get it sometimes when I intrude in a bad situation, but you have the feelings to give me a rude response. I don't mind since I do that sometimes, but I do take my job seriously. For playing private servers since June 28, 2012, Most GM(s) on other servers are cocky. To be honest, I really don't feel comfortable near arrogant people, Having high self-esteem is good, but too high is bad.

To pro
Back to top Go down
Rahul

Location : Master of The Universe (Rahul goes where he pleases.)

PostSubject: Re: ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ    ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Quote :

Psh, Time = Money. Even when Im taking a Poopie, Im making money. Now that's some expensive Shit.
Back to top Go down
Passionate

Passionate

PostSubject: Re: ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ    ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 am

LOL, Make more money. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ    ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ಠ_ಠ~[ P a s s i o n a t e ' s GM-A p p l i c a t i o n ]~ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: GM Applications-
Jump to: