Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Game Related~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawliet

Lawliet

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:54 pm

When is it gunna be back up? =w=
Back to top Go down
Passionate

Passionate

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm

You should find a way to contact the owner.
Back to top Go down
Rahul

Location : Master of The Universe (Rahul goes where he pleases.)

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

We have a ChatBox for a reason. Don't start making Threads asking if the Server/Website is Up or not.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Rahul wrote:
We have a ChatBox for a reason. Don't start making Threads asking if the Server/Website is Up or not.

*Cough Cough* It doesn't let me go in. It says I am disconnected for some reason *Cough Cough* I cant use a chatbox if I cant get into it. .-.

Plus, I didn't make threads. I made ONE thread.
Back to top Go down
Rahul

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 pm

My message was a Universal Message which means that it's for everyone, not just you Conceited. Perhaps clicking on Log In in the ChatBox might fix that problem?
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Rahul wrote:
My message was a Universal Message which means that it's for everyone, not just you Conceited. Perhaps clicking on Log In in the ChatBox might fix that problem?

HOW exactly do u expect me to log into it when it says im disconnected? Think about your answer before you reply, Bitch. (And yes calling u a bitch was to pay u bak for calling me conceited.) If you wanted everyone to know, make a new thread. You didn't have to post it on my thread.
Back to top Go down
Rahul

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm

If you are disconnected, you can click on the Log In button located to the right of the ChatBox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~The Game Related~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Game Related~   ~The Game Related~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Game Related~
Page 1 of 1