Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NaztyArrow's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NaztyArrow

NaztyArrow

NaztyArrow's GM App Empty
PostSubject: NaztyArrow's GM App   NaztyArrow's GM App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 pm

NaztyArrows GM App

Name:
Tyler

IGN:
NaztyArrow

Timezone:
Eastern Pacific Time [USA]

Date Joined:
September 9th 2012

Why are you applying for a Game Master position:
I am applying because i think i can do best for the server with moderating the Language,Hacking,Fighting,And more if so...Also Im on for about 6 hours a day,I think i would be a great and friendly GM I would make this Community Great,And I would hell recruit members (Witch I already do),Admit it, we all applied for power why deny it? I would want to receive the ability to stabilize and organize the community when all the other gm(s) are offline.I want to be involved in events with all the fellow players who's been sitting there to rot for an event, but train all day. I want to add some excitement in the events that's being hosted.

Why should you be chosen for this position?
(What makes you different than others):
No one is better than anyone, I applied to gain power,the power to control the community/ to organize, fix conflicts, and feel needed in this community. I can be impatient at times which I can improve on,I've learned how to endure a lot of situations. I can control my mood so I wouldn't affect this community and so people wouldn't dislike this server. A lot of players doesn't understand how hard is it to host a event. Gm(s) would need to have the ability to calm the community down and to give proper instructions. I wouldn't give anyone items unless they won an event. To be honest, I love to give second chances, BUT if it involves a hacker, no chances needed. Why hack? when private servers have good rates and a helpful community? Don't even think about NX hacking when you barely have to pay anything.. Just vote!!!

What do you think you can contribute to the server:
I can improve the community by being active on Exclusive Ms, Xat, and forums. I'll help anyone who needs assistance, I'll get rid of "trolls" and "Hackers" who tend to delay a gm(s) job by jailing them, if they continuously disobey me, it may lead to temp ban so they wouldn't want to do that again. I will try my best to become the best gm that Exclusive Ms players ever seen.

Approximately, how much non AFK time can you contribute to the server:
6Hours (Thats the time im on im never afk unless its an emergency)

Do you have any experience as a GM?
If so please provide a picture/Screenshot:
None

Have you ever resigned from a staff position:
None

If yes, please include details/reasons why:
None

If you saw a Hacker what would you do? Explain clearly and concisely:
If i saw a hacker,I would 1 Report him to a fellow or higher GM in position,If none were on i would Ban him for the reasons and report it to the Higher GM

If two players were in a conflict, what would you do? Explain clearly and concisely:
If 2 Members were in a fight i would 1,Break them apart 2,Tell the higher GM,3 if they were in a fight over a item i would take it seperate them and give the item to the Higher GM in command and report them to the higher GM

(Make a skit. Something that describes the problem and how you will fix it)

Member 1:Hey! i got the item First u idiot!
Member 2:Well you droped it
Member 1:Well it was an accident Give it back!
Me: Hey,Hey you two break it up,I want you both to stay away from eachother,If i see you two fighting again there will be coniquences,And i will confinscate the item so hand it over,[i][b][center]

Last edited by NaztyArrow on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Passionate

Passionate

PostSubject: Re: NaztyArrow's GM App   NaztyArrow's GM App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Ohh look this is not VintageStory....... Spelling errors..
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Rahul

Location : Master of The Universe (Rahul goes where he pleases.)

PostSubject: Re: NaztyArrow's GM App   NaztyArrow's GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm

This server is called "ExclusiveMS". I want you to write this sentence down for me 10 times.
I am writing these sentences because TheMasterOfTheUniverse (Rahul) read my Application for VintageStory which I posted on ExclusiveMS.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: NaztyArrow's GM App   NaztyArrow's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Rahul wrote:
This server is called "ExclusiveMS". I want you to write this sentence down for me 10 times.
I am writing these sentences because TheMasterOfTheUniverse (Rahul) read my Application for VintageStory which I posted on ExclusiveMS.

The way you put it is quite harsh and rude. I don't care if you are a higher authority, you shouldn't be rude to others.
Back to top Go down
Rahul

Location : Master of The Universe (Rahul goes where he pleases.)

PostSubject: Re: NaztyArrow's GM App   NaztyArrow's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 pm

I want you to please write this sentence down for me 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaztyArrow's GM App   NaztyArrow's GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaztyArrow's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: GM Applications-
Jump to: